|Grand Master Wizard|
|Current Location||Warthog's School|
The Grand Master Wizard is the only one in Goat City who can teach a roleplay character Wizard abilties.
He has a thick gray jacket that could be mistaken as a coat of fur despite the sleeves on it, it covers his whole body. He has yellow skin on his arms at least. He has eyes that resemble cut emeralds, and he wears a thin golden crown with a rod branching up that is set with a single green jewel set at the peak. The top of his head has a different yellow-stained color that doesn't match his white beard and robe, it looks like his head hair but could also be part of his crown.
Techniques and Special Abilties
These are the kinds of things he'll be teaching you.
- Sky Barrier - The Grand Master Wizard erects a semi-transparent sky barrier around the area to prevent people from leaving.
- Dustomancy - the simplest wizard power. It is a spell that gives the user power over Dust Motes and the ability to read their emotions. This ability is earned by eating a broom stick.
- Kee Oth Rama Pancake - a spell that is shown to banish Demons. Using the spell consists of saying the phrase "Kee Oth Rama Pancake" and hand movements. When chanted, the Demon is engulfed in flames, then dissapears, sent back to wherever it came from.
- Shadowcery - the level 2 wizard power. It is a spell that gives the user the ability to control shadows. By manipulating the shadows the user can create sentient beings such as the Shadow Horse. This ability is earned by placing one's hand in a bowl of peeled grapes fearlessly while blindfolded (someone must lie to you, saying they are eyeballs).
- Wizard Eyes - This ability allows the user to see different planes of existence, albeit with no control over what he is able to view at any given time. As a result, the wizard will often see strange things that most others can't, such as odd-looking creatures and phantoms native to a dimension known as the "Spirit World." This ability makes it hard for them to distinguish the things that actually happen and the strange things only their eyes see. It is obtained by having a Wizard Class roleplay character spend one week in The Goat City Mental Hospital.
- Flame Shield - a spell used to protect non-Fire Elementals from heat so they can enter the Fire Kingdom. It seems to be cast by using a chant that involves different hand gestures and arm movements as it is said. As he chants, the caster also creates a series of runic symbols. The protection disables itself when not around fire or intense heat.